Entity Selection & Formation Services
Thinking of owning your own business? Opening your own business is exciting & thrilling but there are many financial and tax implications that must be considered.
We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
We help you:
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Incorporate your business.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filings when you bring on your first employee.
Business owners often come to us with previously formed corporations or limited liability companies (LLC) only to find out that they were not able to take advantage of certain tax benefits or they are paying far more in taxes than they should. Our goal is to help you make the best decisions up front so that you can minimize tax costs and maximize tax incentives as your business grows.